Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Hiked Up Hemlines and Hopped Up Country on WORT 89.9 FM 5/29/24

Howdy Friends! It's a bit last minute, but I wanted to let y'all know that I'll be hosting Back to the Country tomorrow morning on WORT FM from 9am-noon EST and presenting my show on Hiked Up Hemlines and Hopped Up Country. Over the years there have been hundreds of great country music records concerned with rising (and lowering) hemlines, be they long dresses, short shorts, mini skirts, hot pants, or bikinis, and tomorrow I'll play for you my favorite 50 or so.


Stay tuned for the whole show and you just might hear an interview with my mom about her 4-H purple ribbon-winning mini dress and her clash with the fashion police! Heard throughout Southern Wisconsin on 89.9FM or streaming via wortfm.org.



No comments:

Post a Comment