Friday, March 8, 2019

The Nate Gibson & the Stars of Starday Bear Family CDs have ARRIVED!

Woo-Hoo! The Nate Gibson & the Stars of Starday CD from Bear Family is REAL and BEAUTIFUL and IN-HAND! 25 tracks. A 56-page booklet. Many photos. Lots of stories. In shrink! Honky-Tonk. Bluegrass. Rockabilly. Gospel. Western Swing. And in-between! For those who pre-ordered the CD via Kickstarter, I'll be fulfilling those rewards this weekend (unless you also pre-ordered the Double LP, in which case your CD will ship when the LPs arrive). If you are a Starday artist or my mom, I sent your CDs out yesterday! For anyone in the U.S. who didn't pre-order a copy but wants in on the fun now that you see how rad it looks, shoot me a message! I have a small stack of copies available for sale ($20+postage and it's yours!). If you're in Europe, I'd recommend buying it directly from Bear Family Records or at your favourite local music shoppe to save on shipping!


1 comment:

  1. Is there a package left that includes the Zippo lighter?
    Or is there an extra Zippo available?

    Thank you charlesd

    ReplyDelete