Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hosting A Cavalcade of Cuca Country on WORT Wednesday Sept 9, 2020 (9am-noon CST)

I'll be back on the air tomorrow hosting three hours of classic country music on WORT's Back to the Country program from 9am-noon CST. Tomorrow's theme will be a Cavalcade of Cuca Country and I'll be joined by Cuca Records founder, Jim Kirchstein, as well as Cuca recording artists Raylene [of The Dairylanders and The Blue Angels] and Rod Moag [of The Bluegrass Hoppers]! It'll be three hours of some of my very favorite honky-tonk, western swing, bluegrass, old-time, and rockabilly records, on one of my favorite record labels, with special guests and lots of insider deets. It's also a peek into some of the curation work I'm doing for Mills Music Library and some of the rare Cuca items we have been collecting over the last couple years. If you're in Southern Wisconsin, you can tune in to 89.9 on your fm dial or you can stream the show at wortfm.org



No comments:

Post a Comment